A state level database for the manufacturing sector: construction and sources
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chirinko, Robert S. & Wilson, Daniel J., 2008.
"State investment tax incentives: A zero-sum game?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(12), pages 2362-2384, December.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Daniel J. Wilson, 2006. "State investment tax incentives: a zero-sum game?," Working Paper Series 2006-47, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Daniel J. Wilson, 2007. "State Investment Tax Incentives: A Zero-Sum Game?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1895, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert J R Elliott & Joanne K Lindley, 2014. "Green Jobs and Growth in the United States: Green Shoots or False Dawn?," Discussion Papers 14-09, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Patrick, Carlianne, 2016. "Jobless capital? The role of capital subsidies," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 169-179.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Daniel J. Wilson, 2010. "State business taxes and investment: state-by-state simulations," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 13-28.
- Boustanifar, Hamid, 2014. "Finance and employment: Evidence from U.S. banking reforms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 343-354.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-31 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfwp:2009-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .