Debt overhang and credit risk in a business cycle model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kose,Ayhan & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte & Ye,Lei Sandy & Islamaj,Ergys, 2017.
"Weakness in investment growth : causes, implications and policy responses,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7990, The World Bank.
- Islamaj, Ergys & Kose, Ayhan & Ohnsorge, Franziska & Ye, Lei Sandy, 2017. "Weakness in Investment Growth: Causes, Implications and Policy Responses," CEPR Discussion Papers 11886, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska Ohnsorge & Lei Sandy Ye & Ergys Islamaj, 2017. "Weakness in investment growth: Causes, implications and policy responses," CAMA Working Papers 2017-19, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska Ohnsorge & Lei Sandy Ye & Ergys Islamaj, 2017. "Weakness in Investment Growth: Causes, Implications and Policy Responses," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1707, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- van der Kwaak, C.G.F. & van Wijnbergen, S.J.G., 2014.
"Financial fragility, sovereign default risk and the limits to commercial bank bail-outs,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 218-240.
- Sweder van Wijnbergen & Christiaan van der Kwaak, 2013. "Financial Fragility, Sovereign Default Risk and the Limits to Commercial Bank Bail-outs," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-179/VI/DSF65, Tinbergen Institute.
- World Bank Group, 2017. "Global Economic Prospects, January 2017," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 25823.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporations - Finance ; Debt ; Business cycles ; Risk;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-04-17 (Banking)
- NEP-BEC-2010-04-17 (Business Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2010-04-17 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcwp:1003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .