Internal Migration Across Italian regions: Macroeconomic Determinants and Accommodating Potential for a Dualistic Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Romano Piras, 2012. "Internal Migration Across Italian Regions: Macroeconomic Determinants And Accommodating Potential For A Dualistic Economy," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 80(4), pages 499-524, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Romano Piras, 2013. "Can the Augmented Solow Model with Migration Explain the Italian Internal Brain Drain?," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 27(2), pages 140-163, June.
- Aldashev, Alisher & Dietz, Barbara, 2011. "Determinants of internal migration in Kazakhstan," MPRA Paper 34922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorenz B. Fischer & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2015. "The more the merrier? Migration and Convergence among European Regions," Working Papers 2015-08, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Aldashev, Alisher & Dietz, Barbara, 2014.
"Economic and spatial determinants of interregional migration in Kazakhstan,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 379-396.
- Aldashev, Alisher & Dietz, Barbara, 2012. "Economic and Spatial Determinants of Interregional Migration in Kazakhstan," IZA Discussion Papers 6289, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Piras, Romano, 2016.
"I flussi migratori interni ed internazionali dei laureati italiani
[The internal and international migration flows of Italian college graduates]," MPRA Paper 70391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strom, Steinar & Venturini, Alessandra & Villosio, Claudia, 2013.
"Wage Assimilation: Migrants versus Natives and Foreign Migrants versus Internal Migrants,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201341, University of Turin.
- Steinar Strøm & Alessandra Venturini & Claudia Villosio, 2013. "Wage assimilation: migrants versus natives and foreign migrants versus internal migrants," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/30, European University Institute.
- Svenja Gärtner, 2016. "New Macroeconomic Evidence on Internal Migration in Sweden, 1967-2003," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(1), pages 137-153, January.
More about this item
KeywordsItaly; Labour Migration; Internal Migration; Income Differences; Panel Cointegration;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-10-02 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MIG-2010-10-02 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2010-10-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2010.115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .