Nurture affects gender differences in spatial abilities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertrand, Marianne, 2011. "New Perspectives on Gender," Handbook of Labor Economics, Elsevier.
- repec:aea:jeclit:v:55:y:2017:i:3:p:789-865 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2017.
"The Gender Wage Gap: Extent, Trends, and Explanations,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 55(3), pages 789-865, September.
- Blau, Francine D. & Kahn, Lawrence M., 2016. "The Gender Wage Gap: Extent, Trends, and Explanations," IZA Discussion Papers 9656, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2016. "The Gender Wage Gap: Extent, Trends, and Explanations," NBER Working Papers 21913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence Kahn, 2016. "The Gender Wage Gap: Extent, Trends, and Explanations," CESifo Working Paper Series 5722, CESifo Group Munich.
- Iriberri, Nagore & Rey-Biel, Pedro, 2017.
"Stereotypes are only a threat when beliefs are reinforced: On the sensitivity of gender differences in performance under competition to information provision,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 99-111.
- Nagore Iriberri & Pedro Rey-Biel, 2016. "Stereotypes are Only a Threat when Beliefs are Reinforced: On the Sensitivity of Gender Differences in Performance under Competition to Information Provision," Working Papers 880, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- BenYishay, Ariel & Grosjean, Pauline & Vecci, Joe, 2017.
"The fish is the friend of matriliny: Reef density and matrilineal inheritance,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 234-249.
- Ariel Ben Yishay & Pauline Grosjean & Joe Vecci, 2016. "The Fish is the Friend of Matriliny: Reef Density and Matrilineal Inheritance," Discussion Papers 2016-20, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Heinz, Matthias & Normann, Hans-Theo & Rau, Holger A., 2016. "How competitiveness may cause a gender wage gap: Experimental evidence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 336-349.
- Uri Gneezy & Alex Imas, 2016. "Lab in the Field: Measuring Preferences in the Wild," CESifo Working Paper Series 5953, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:feb:framed:00158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joe Seidel). General contact details of provider: http://www.fieldexperiments.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.