Além Do Senso Comum E Das Evidências Anedóticas: Uma Análise Econômica Do Judiciário Brasileiro
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:sbe:breart:v:21:y:2001:i:2:a:2753 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simar, Leopold & Wilson, Paul W., 2007. "Estimation and inference in two-stage, semi-parametric models of production processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 31-64, January.
- Beenstock, Michael & Haitovsky, Yoel, 2004. "Does the appointment of judges increase the output of the judiciary?," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 351-369, September.
More about this item
KeywordsBias; Judiciary; Logit Model;
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fea:wpaper:13-2010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruno Vizona Liberato). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fruspbr.html .