Making Development Financing in LDCs More Conducive to Development
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Patrick GUILLAUMONT, 2011. "Making Development Financing in LDCs More Conducive to Development," Working Papers P18, FERDI.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacky Amprou & Patrick Guillaumont & Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney, 2007.
"Aid Selectivity According to Augmented Criteria,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(5), pages 733-763, May.
- Patrick GUILLAUMONT & Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & Jacky AMPROU, 2005. "Aid Selectivity According to Augmented Criteria," Working Papers 200526, CERDI.
- Patrick Guillaumont & Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney & Jacky Amprou, 2011. "Aid Selectivity According to Augmented Criteria," Working Papers halshs-00562658, HAL.
- Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & Patrick GUILLAUMONT & Jacky AMPROU, 2006. "Aid Selectivity According to Augmented Criteria," Working Papers 200616, CERDI.
- Arndt Channing & Jones Sam & Tarp Finn, 2010.
"Aid, Growth, and Development: Have We Come Full Circle?,"
Journal of Globalization and Development,
De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-29, December.
- Channing, Arndt & Jones, Sam & Tarp, Finn, 2010. "Aid, Growth, and Development Have We Come Full Circle?," WIDER Working Paper Series 096, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gérard CHAMBAS, 2005. "Afrique au Sud du Sahara : quelle stratégie de transition fiscale ?," Working Papers 200501, CERDI.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Luiza Cortez & Ian Kinniburgh & Rolland Mollerus, 2014. "Accelerating Development in the Least Developed Countries through International Support Measures: Findings from Country Case Studies," CDP Background Papers 022, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
More about this item
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fdi:wpaper:671. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Mazenod). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferdifr.html .