Making Development Financing in LDCs More Conducive to Development
Making development financing in LDCs more conducive to development should be a priority for the next Programme of Action of the Istanbul Conference. It needs to go beyond the old and emblematic target of ODA to LDCs, which is too far to be reached. The present paper examines four issues.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jacky Amprou & Patrick Guillaumont & Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney, 2007.
"Aid Selectivity According to Augmented Criteria,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(5), pages 733-763, 05.
- Patrick GUILLAUMONT & Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & Jacky AMPROU, 2005. "Aid Selectivity According to Augmented Criteria," Working Papers 200526, CERDI.
- Patrick Guillaumont & Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney & Jacky Amprou, 2011. "Aid Selectivity According to Augmented Criteria," Working Papers halshs-00562658, HAL.
- Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & Patrick GUILLAUMONT & Jacky AMPROU, 2006. "Aid Selectivity According to Augmented Criteria," Working Papers 200616, CERDI.
- Arndt Channing & Jones Sam & Tarp Finn, 2010. "Aid, Growth, and Development: Have We Come Full Circle?," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-29, December.
- Channing, Arndt & Jones, Sam & Tarp, Finn, 2010. "Aid, Growth, and Development Have We Come Full Circle?," WIDER Working Paper Series 096, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gérard CHAMBAS, 2005. "Afrique au Sud du Sahara : quelle stratégie de transition fiscale ?," Working Papers 200501, CERDI. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fdi:wpaper:670. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Mazenod)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.