A Closer Look at the Comparative Statics in Competitive Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Braulke, Michael, 1987. "On the Comparative Statics of a Competitive Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 479-485, June.
- D. V. T. Bear, 1965. "Inferior Inputs and the Theory of the Firm," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 287-287.
- Lowell R. Bassett & Thomas E. Borcherding, 1970. "The Firm, the Industry, and the Long-Run Demand for Factors of Production," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 3(1), pages 140-144, February.
- Braulke, Michael, 1984. "The Firm in Short-run Industry Equilibrium: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(4), pages 750-753, September.
- Ferguson, C E & Saving, Thomas R, 1969. "Long-Run Scale Adjustments of a Perfectly Competitive Firm and Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 774-783, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro N. Rodríguez, & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2006. "Understanding and Forecasting Stock Price Changes," Working Papers 2006-03, FEDEA.
- Andrés J. Marchante Mera & Bienvenido Ortega Aguaza & José Sánchez Maldonado, 2006. "Las dimensiones del bienestar en las Comunidades Autónomas Españolas. Un análisis de Sigma y Gamma-Convergencia," Working Papers 2006-05, FEDEA.
- Namkee Ahn, "undated". "Life Satisfaction among Spanish Workers: Importance of Intangible Job Characteristics," Working Papers 2005-17, FEDEA.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IND-2005-07-11 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaddt:2005-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: https://www.fedea.net .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.