A Closer Look at the Comparative Statics in Competitive Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Braulke, Michael, 1987. "On the Comparative Statics of a Competitive Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 479-485, June.
- D. V. T. Bear, 1965. "Inferior Inputs and the Theory of the Firm," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 287-287.
- Lowell R. Bassett & Thomas E. Borcherding, 1970. "The Firm, the Industry, and the Long-Run Demand for Factors of Production," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 3(1), pages 140-144, February.
- Braulke, Michael, 1984. "The Firm in Short-run Industry Equilibrium: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(4), pages 750-753, September.
- Ferguson, C E & Saving, Thomas R, 1969. "Long-Run Scale Adjustments of a Perfectly Competitive Firm and Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 774-783, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro N. Rodríguez, & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2006. "Understanding and Forecasting Stock Price Changes," Working Papers 2006-03, FEDEA.
- Andrés J. Marchante Mera & Bienvenido Ortega Aguaza & José Sánchez Maldonado, 2006. "Las dimensiones del bienestar en las Comunidades Autónomas Españolas. Un análisis de Sigma y Gamma-Convergencia," Working Papers 2006-05, FEDEA.
- Namkee Ahn, "undated". "Life Satisfaction among Spanish Workers: Importance of Intangible Job Characteristics," Working Papers 2005-17, FEDEA.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaddt:2005-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .