Your Place in Space: Classroom Experiment on Spatial Location Theory
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Margo Bergman & G. Dirk Mateer & Michael Reksulak & Jonathan C. Rork & Rick K. Wilson & David Zirkle, 2009. "Your Place in Space: Classroom Experiment on Spatial Location Theory," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 405-421, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Rieger & Mei Wang, 2006. "Cumulative prospect theory and the St. Petersburg paradox," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 28(3), pages 665-679, August.
- Yaari, Menahem E, 1987. "The Dual Theory of Choice under Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 95-115, January.
- Tversky, Amos & Kahneman, Daniel, 1992. "Advances in Prospect Theory: Cumulative Representation of Uncertainty," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 297-323, October.
- James C. Cox & Vjollca Sadiraj, 2008. "Risky Decisions in the Large and in the Small: Theory and Experiment," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2008-01, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Harless, David W & Camerer, Colin F, 1994. "The Predictive Utility of Generalized Expected Utility Theories," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(6), pages 1251-1289, November.
More about this item
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2008-05-24 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EXP-2008-05-24 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2008-05-24 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2008-05-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:exc:wpaper:2008-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J. Todd Swarthout). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/exgsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .