Margo W Bergman
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Margo Bergman & G. Dirk Mateer & Michael Reksulak & Jonathan C. Rork & Rick K. Wilson & David Zirkle, 2008.
"Your Place in Space: Classroom Experiment on Spatial Location Theory,"
Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series
2008-09, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Margo Bergman & G. Dirk Mateer & Michael Reksulak & Jonathan C. Rork & Rick K. Wilson & David Zirkle, 2009. "Your Place in Space: Classroom Experiment on Spatial Location Theory," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 405-421, October.
- Debra Smarkusky & Margo Bergman, 2005. "Investigating the effect of changes in Signals, Noise and Agent Types in Cascade Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 296, Society for Computational Economics.
- Margo Bergman & Sharon I. O'Donnell, 2004. "I'll buy that: The Schelling Model of Segregation in an Owner Occupied Housing Market," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 103, Society for Computational Economics.
- Margo Bergman, 2003. "Examining Risk Attitudes," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 79, Society for Computational Economics.
- Margo Bergman, 2003. "When a Fad Ends: An Agent-Based Model of Imitative Behavior," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 271, Society for Computational Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Margo W Bergman should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.