Report NEP-GEO-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Evers, Hans-Dieter, 2008. "Knowledge hubs and knowledge clusters: Designing a knowledge architecture for development," MPRA Paper 8778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ron Boschma & Rikard Eriksson & Urban Lindgren, 2008. "Labour mobility, related variety and the performance of plants: A Swedish study," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0809, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2008.
- Margo Bergman & G. Dirk Mateer & Michael Reksulak & Jonathan C. Rork & Rick K. Wilson & David Zirkle, 2008. "Your Place in Space: Classroom Experiment on Spatial Location Theory," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2008-09, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Andrea Vaona & Roberto Patuelli, 2008. "New empirical evidence on local financial development and growth," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 0805, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2008/5/doc2008-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bøg, Martin, 2007. "Is Segregation Robust?," MPRA Paper 8774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Longhi, Simonetta, 2007. "Job competition and the wage curve," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-24, Institute for Social and Economic Research.