Report NEP-CDM-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2008/5/doc2008-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Klaus, Bettina & Klijn, Flip, 2008. "Smith and Rawls Share a Room: Stability and Medians," Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Item repec:esx:essedp:652 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel A. Ballester, 2008. "A characterization of sequential rationalizability," Economics Working Papers 1089, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Bali Swain, Ranjula & Varghese, Adel, 2008. "Does Self Help Group Participation Lead to Asset Creation?," Working Paper Series 2008:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Margo Bergman & G. Dirk Mateer & Michael Reksulak & Jonathan C. Rork & Rick K. Wilson & David Zirkle, 2008. "Your Place in Space: Classroom Experiment on Spatial Location Theory," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2008-09, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Bøg, Martin, 2006. "Whom to Observe?," MPRA Paper 8773, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 May 2008.
- Christoph Engel, 2008. "The Behaviour of Corporate Actors. A Survey of the Empirical Literature," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_23, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.