Report NEP-URE-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Margo Bergman & G. Dirk Mateer & Michael Reksulak & Jonathan C. Rork & Rick K. Wilson & David Zirkle, 2008. "Your Place in Space: Classroom Experiment on Spatial Location Theory," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2008-09, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Evers, Hans-Dieter, 2008. "Knowledge hubs and knowledge clusters: Designing a knowledge architecture for development," MPRA Paper 8778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ron Boschma & Rikard Eriksson & Urban Lindgren, 2008. "Labour mobility, related variety and the performance of plants: A Swedish study," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0809, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2008.
- David Hargreaves, 2008. "The tax system and housing demand in New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2008/06, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Emmanuel De Veirman & Ashley Dunstan, 2008. "How do Housing Wealth, Financial Wealth and Consumption Interact? Evidence from New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2008/05, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Bøg, Martin, 2007. "Is Segregation Robust?," MPRA Paper 8774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Bingley & Vibeke Myrup Jensen & Ian Walker, 2007. "The Effect of School Class Size on Post-Compulsory Education: Some Cost Benefit Analysis," Working Papers 200717, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Calvo, Kerman & Platt, Lucinda & Sunkin, Maurice, 2007. "Does judicial review influence the quality of Local Authority Services?," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-34, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Ian Walker & Yu Zhu, 2007. "Do Dads matter? Or is it just their money that matters? Unpicking the effects of separation on educational outcomes by and," Working Papers 200722, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Simon Appleton & Paul Atherton & Michael Bleaney, "undated". "International School Test Scores and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 08/04, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Andrea Vaona & Roberto Patuelli, 2008. "New empirical evidence on local financial development and growth," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 0805, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Steve Gibbons & Andy Thorpe & Sherria Hoskins, 2007. "Students' Academic Self Perception," Working Papers 200729, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2008/5/doc2008-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Parisi, Lavinia, 2008. "Leaving home and the chances of being poor: the case of young people in Southern European countries," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-12, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Maria Concetta Chiuri & Daniela Del Boca, 2008. "Household Membership Decisions of Adult Children: Does Gender and Institutions Matter?," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 75, Collegio Carlo Alberto.