Can Using Interest Rates to Check Domestic Demand Raise the Strength of the Sterling in the Long Run?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leith, Campbell & Wren-Lewis, Simon, 2008.
"Interactions between monetary and fiscal policy under flexible exchange rates,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 2854-2882, September.
- Campbell Leith & Simon Wren-Lewis, "undated". "Interactions Between Monetary and Fiscal Policy under Flexible Exchange Rates," Working Papers 2002_11, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Leith, Campbell & Simon Wren-Lewis, 2003. "Interactions Between Monetary and Fiscal Policy Under Flexible Exchange Rates," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 134, Royal Economic Society.
- repec:tcd:wpaper:tep16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barry Eichengreen & Ricardo Hausmann & Ugo Panizza, 2003. "Currency Mismatches, Debt Intolerance and Original Sin: Why They Are Not the Same and Why it Matters," NBER Working Papers 10036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wynne Godley & Alex Izurieta & Gennaro Zezza, 2004. "Prospects and Policies for the U.S. Economy: Why Net Exports Must Now Be the Motor for U.S. Growth," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive 04-7, Levy Economics Institute.
- Philip R. Lane & Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti, 2007.
"A Global Perspective on External Positions,"
NBER Chapters,in: G7 Current Account Imbalances: Sustainability and Adjustment, pages 67-102
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip Lane & Gian Maria Milesi-Ferreti, 2005. "A Global Perspective on External Positions," Trinity Economics Papers tep16, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Philip Lane & Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti, 2005. "A Global Perspective on External Positions," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp079, IIIS.
- Gian M Milesi-Ferretti & Philip R. Lane, 2005. "A Global Perspectiveon External Positions," IMF Working Papers 05/161, International Monetary Fund.
- Philip Lane & Gian Maria Milesi-Ferreti, 2005. "A Global Perspective on External Positions," Trinity Economics Papers 2000516, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Lane, Philip R. & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria, 2005. "A Global Perspective on External Positions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5234, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philip R. Lane & Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti, 2005. "A Global Perspective on External Positions," NBER Working Papers 11589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchard, Olivier & Giavazzi, Francesco & Sá, Filipa, 2005. "The US Current Account and the Dollar," CEPR Discussion Papers 4888, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1983. "Staggered prices in a utility-maximizing framework," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 383-398, September.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Federico Sturzenegger, 2006.
"Global Imbalances or Bad Accounting? The Missing Dark Matter in the Wealth of Nations,"
CID Working Papers
124, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Ricardo Hausmann and Federico Sturzenegger, 2006. "Global imbalances or bad accounting? The missing dark matter in the wealth of nations," Business School Working Papers globalimbal, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Sturzenegger, Federico, 2006. "Global Imbalances or Bad Accounting? The Missing Dark Matter in the Wealth of Nations," Working Paper Series rwp06-003, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational macroeconomics; debt dynamics; open economy; real exchange rate dynamics;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eve:wpaper:06-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Samuel Nosel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epevrfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.