La nouvelle économie irlandaise
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renaud Bourlès & Gilbert Cette, 2006.
"A comparison of structural productivity levels in the major industrialised countries,"
OECD Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2005(2), pages 75-108.
- Bourlès, R. & Cette, G., 2005. "A comparison of Structural Productivity Levels in the Major Industrialised Countries," Working papers 133, Banque de France.
- Bourlès, Renaud & Cette, Gilbert, 2005. "A comparison of structural productivity levels in the major industrialised countries," MPRA Paper 7330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIrlande; croissance; technologies de l’information et des communications; inégalités; productivité;
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- L19 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Other
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eve:wpaper:03-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Samuel Nosel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epevrfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.