Using high frequency stock market index data to calculate, model and forecast realized return variance
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2001|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Badia Fiesolana, Via dei Roccettini, 9, 50014 San Domenico di Fiesole (FI) Italy|
Web page: http://www.eui.eu/ECO/
More information through EDIRC
- Adam Clements & Yin Liao, 2014. "The role in index jumps and cojumps in forecasting stock index volatility: Evidence from the Dow Jones index," NCER Working Paper Series 101, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Degiannakis, Stavros & Livada, Alexandra, 2013. "Realized volatility or price range: Evidence from a discrete simulation of the continuous time diffusion process," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 212-216.
- Giot, Pierre & Laurent, Sebastien, 2004.
"Modelling daily Value-at-Risk using realized volatility and ARCH type models,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 379-398, June.
- GIOT, Pierre & LAURENT, Sébastien, "undated". "Modelling daily Value-at-Risk using realized volatility and ARCH type models," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1708, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Giot Pierre & Laurent Sebastien, 2001. "Modelling daily value-at-risk using realized volatility and arch type models," Research Memorandum 014, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Pierre Giot & Sébastien Laurent, 2002. "Modelling Daily Value-at-Risk Using Realized Volatility and ARCH Type Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 52, Society for Computational Economics.
- Roxana Chiriac & Valeri Voev, 2011. "Modelling and forecasting multivariate realized volatility," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(6), pages 922-947, 09.
- Roxana Chiriac & Valeri Voev, 2008. "Modelling and Forecasting Multivariate Realized Volatility," CREATES Research Papers 2008-39, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Adam E Clements & Yin Liao, 2013. "Modeling and forecasting realized volatility: getting the most out of the jump component," NCER Working Paper Series 93, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Degiannakis, Stavros & Filis, George, 2016. "Forecasting oil price realized volatility: A new approach," MPRA Paper 69105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eugenie Hol & Siem Jan Koopman, 2002. "Stock Index Volatility Forecasting with High Frequency Data," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-068/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Halbleib Roxana & Voev Valeri, 2011. "Forecasting Multivariate Volatility using the VARFIMA Model on Realized Covariance Cholesky Factors," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 231(1), pages 134-152, February.
- Roxana Halbleib & Valerie Voev, 2010. "Forecasting Multivariate Volatility Using the VARFIMA Model on Realized Covariance Cholesky Factors," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-041, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Roxana Halbleib & Valeri V. Voev, 2011. "Forecasting multivariate volatility using the VARFIMA model on realized covariance cholesky factors," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/195065, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Robert Ślepaczuk & Grzegorz Zakrzewski, 2009. "High-Frequency and Model-Free Volatility Estimators," Working Papers 2009-13, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eui:euiwps:eco2001/06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia Valerio)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed