The accuracy of the European Commission's forecasts re-examined
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wly:jforec:v:36:y:2017:i:7:p:784-794 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kamps, Christophe & De Stefani, Roberta & Leiner-Killinger, Nadine & Rüffer, Rasmus & Sondermann, David, 2014. "The identification of fiscal and macroeconomic imbalances - unexploited synergies under the strengthened EU governance framework," Occasional Paper Series 157, European Central Bank.
- Lucian Liviu ALBU & Carlos MatéJIMÉNEZ & Mihaela SIMIONESCU, 2015. "The Assessment of Some Macroeconomic Forecasts for Spain using Aggregated Accuracy Indicators," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 30-47, June.
- Nicolas Carnot & Phil Evans & Serena Fatica & Gilles Mourre, 2014. "Improving Income Stabilisation in EMU: An Analytical Exploration," Working Papers CEB 14-022, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mihaela SIMIONESCU, 2014. "Improving The Inflation Rate Forecasts Of Romanian Experts Using A Fixed-Effects Models Approach," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 13, pages 87-102, June.
- Lilia Cavallari & Simone Romano, 2016. "Foresight And The Macroeconomic Impact Of Fiscal Policy: Evidence For France, Germany And Italy," Working Papers 0216, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2016.
- Niels Gilbert & Jasper de Jong, 2014. "Does the Stability and Growth Pact induce a bias in the EC's fiscal forecasts," DNB Working Papers 451, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Drechsel, Katja & Giesen, Sebastian & Lindner, Axel, 2014.
"Outperforming IMF Forecasts by the Use of Leading Indicators,"
Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy
100393, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Drechsel, Katja & Giesen, Sebastian & Lindner, Axel, 2014. "Outperforming IMF Forecasts by the Use of Leading Indicators," IWH Discussion Papers 4/2014, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Mihaela Simionescu, 2015. "The Accuracy Analysis of Inflation Rate Forecasts in Euro Area," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 3(1), pages 80-85, May.
- Carone, Giuseppe & Berti, Katia, 2014. "Assessing public debt sustainability in EU member states:a guide," MPRA Paper 62570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niels D. Gilbert & Jasper F.M. Jong, 2017. "Do European fiscal rules induce a bias in fiscal forecasts? Evidence from the Stability and Growth Pact," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 170(1), pages 1-32, January.
- repec:eso:journl:v:47:y:2016:i:1:p:33-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael K Andersson & Ted Aranki & André Reslow, 2017.
"Adjusting for information content when comparing forecast performance,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 36(7), pages 784-794, November.
- Andersson, Michael K. & Aranki, Ted & Reslow, André, 2016. "Adjusting for Information Content when Comparing Forecast Performance," Working Paper Series 328, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
More about this item
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2013-02-08 (European Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2013-02-08 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2013-02-08 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .