Multinomial goodness-of-fit: large sample tests with survey design correction and exact tests for small samples
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ben Jann, 2008. "Multinomial goodness-of-fit: Large-sample tests with survey design correction and exact tests for small samples," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(2), pages 147-169, June.
- Ben Jann, 2007. "MGOF: Stata module to perform goodness-of-fit tests for multinomial data," Statistical Software Components S456854, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 14 Jul 2008.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:73-81 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmultinomial; goodness-of-fit; chi-squared; categorical data; exact tests; Monte Carlo; exhaustive enumeration; combinatorial algorithms; complex survey correction; power-divergence statistic; Kolmogorov-Smirnov; Benford's law;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C16 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Econometric and Statistical Methods; Specific Distributions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ets:wpaper:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Heidi Bruderer). General contact details of provider: http://www.socio.ethz.ch/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.