Multinomial goodness-of-fit: large sample tests with survey design correction and exact tests for small samples
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ben Jann, 2008. "Multinomial goodness-of-fit: Large-sample tests with survey design correction and exact tests for small samples," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(2), pages 147-169, June.
- Ben Jann, 2007. "MGOF: Stata module to perform goodness-of-fit tests for multinomial data," Statistical Software Components S456854, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 18 Jan 2021.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott A. Brave & Kevin A. Roberts, 2019. "The Competitive Effects of Performance-Enhancing Drugs: MLB in the Posttesting Era," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 20(6), pages 747-781, August.
- John Micklewright & Sylke V. Schnepf, 2010.
"How reliable are income data collected with a single question?,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 173(2), pages 409-429, April.
- Micklewright, John & Schnepf, Sylke V., 2007. "How Reliable Are Income Data Collected with a Single Question?," IZA Discussion Papers 3177, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- John Micklewright & Sylke V. Schnepf, 2009. "How Reliable are Income Data Collected with a Single Question?," DoQSS Working Papers 09-03, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
- Bašić, Zvonimir & Quercia, Simone, 2022.
"The influence of self and social image concerns on lying,"
Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 162-169.
- Bašic, Zvonimir & Simone Quercia, 2020. "The Influence of Self and Social Image Concerns on Lying," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2020_18, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised 07 Mar 2022.
- Ioana Sorina Deleanu, 2017. "Do Countries Consistently Engage in Misinforming the International Community about Their Efforts to Combat Money Laundering? Evidence Using Benford’s Law," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Hopp, Christian & Hoover, Gary A., 2017. "How prevalent is academic misconduct in management research?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 73-81.
More about this item
Keywordsmultinomial; goodness-of-fit; chi-squared; categorical data; exact tests; Monte Carlo; exhaustive enumeration; combinatorial algorithms; complex survey correction; power-divergence statistic; Kolmogorov-Smirnov; Benford's law;
All these keywords.
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C16 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Econometric and Statistical Methods; Specific Distributions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ets:wpaper:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.socio.ethz.ch/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Heidi Bruderer The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Heidi Bruderer to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.socio.ethz.ch/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.