Innovation Systems as Patent Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark A. Lemley & Carl Shapiro, 2005. "Probabilistic Patents," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(2), pages 75-98, Spring.
- Leydesdorff, Loet & Fritsch, Michael, 2006.
"Measuring the knowledge base of regional innovation systems in Germany in terms of a Triple Helix dynamics,"
Elsevier, pages 1538-1553.
- Leydesdorff, Loet & Fritsch, Michael, 2005. "Measuring the Knowledge Base of Regional Innovation Systems in Germany in terms of a Triple Helix Dynamics," Freiberg Working Papers 2005,10, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Bart Verspagen, 2006.
"University Research, Intellectual Property Rights And European Innovation Systems,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 607-632, September.
- Bart Verspagen, 2006. "University research, intellectual property rights and European innovation systems," Working Papers 06-05, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Mar 2006.
- Markus Balzat & Horst Hanusch, 2004. "Recent trends in the research on national innovation systems," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 197-210, June.
- Bergek, Anna & Jacobsson, Staffan & Carlsson, Bo & Lindmark, Sven & Rickne, Annika, 2008. "Analyzing the functional dynamics of technological innovation systems: A scheme of analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 407-429, April.
- Leydesdorff, Loet & Dolfsma, Wilfred & Van der Panne, Gerben, 2006.
"Measuring the knowledge base of an economy in terms of triple-helix relations among 'technology, organization, and territory',"
Elsevier, pages 181-199.
- Dolfsma, W.A. & Leydesdorff, L. & van der Panne, G., 2004. "Measuring the Knowledge Base of an Economy in terms of Triple-Helix Relations among 'Technology, Organization, and Territory'," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-034-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Breschi, Stefano & Lissoni, Francesco & Malerba, Franco, 2003. "Knowledge-relatedness in firm technological diversification," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 69-87, January.
- Dolfsma, W.A., 2006. "IPRs, Technological Development, and Economic Development," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-004-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Lanjouw, Jean O & Schankerman, Mark, 2004. "Protecting Intellectual Property Rights: Are Small Firms Handicapped?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(1), pages 45-74, April.
- Arundel, Anthony & Kabla, Isabelle, 1998. "What percentage of innovations are patented? empirical estimates for European firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 127-141, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeff Alstott & Giorgio Triulzi & Bowen Yan & Jianxi Luo, 2017. "Mapping technology space by normalizing patent networks," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 110(1), pages 443-479, January.
- repec:spr:scient:v:98:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0923-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:83:y:2010:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-009-0001-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation system; patent; intellectual property;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .