Internationalisation and the Innovation Activities of Services Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Criscuolo, Chiara & Haskel, Jonathan E. & Slaughter, Matthew J., 2010.
"Global engagement and the innovation activities of firms,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 191-202, March.
- Chiara Criscuolo & Jonathan E. Haskel & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2005. "Global Engagement and the Innovation Activities of Firms," NBER Working Papers 11479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elhanan Helpman & Marc J. Melitz & Stephen R. Yeaple, 2004. "Export Versus FDI with Heterogeneous Firms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 300-316, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peters, Bettina & Riley, Rebecca & Siedschlag, Iulia & Vahter, Priit & McQuinn, John, 2014.
"Innovation and Productivity in Services:Evidence from Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom,"
WP480, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bettina Peters & Rebecca Riley & Iulia Siedschlag & Priit Vahter & John McQuinn, 2014. "Innovation and Productivity in Services: Evidence from Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2014-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Justin Doran & Eoin O'Leary, 2016. "The Innovation Performance of Irish and Foreign-owned Firms: The Roles of R&D and Networking," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(9), pages 1384-1398, September.
- Di Ubaldo, Mattia & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2017. "The impact of investment in innovation on productivity: firm-level evidence from Ireland," Papers WP571, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Fritsch, Ursula & Görg, Holger, 2013. "Outsourcing, offshoring and innovation: Evidence from firmlevel data for emerging economies," Kiel Working Papers 1861, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Fritsch, Ursula & Görg, Holger, 2013. "Outsourcing, Offshoring and Innovation: Evidence from Firm-level Data for Emerging Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 9603, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsMultinational Firms/Exporting/Knowledge Production/Services;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-10-01 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2011-10-01 (Innovation)
- NEP-INT-2011-10-01 (International Trade)
- NEP-SBM-2011-10-01 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .