Report NEP-SBM-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siedschlag, Iulia & Killeen, Neil & Smith, Donal & O'Brien, Catriona, 2011. "Internationalisation and the Innovation Activities of Services Firms," Papers WP406, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Olczyk, Magdalena, 2011. "A demand for innovation support in small and medium sized enterprises in the Baltic sea region," MPRA Paper 33657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KOBAYASHI Yohei, 2011. "Effect of R&D Tax Credits for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises in Japan: Evidence from firm-level data," Discussion papers 11066, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ortega-Argilés, Raquel & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2011. "Productivity Gains from R&D Investment: Are High-Tech Sectors Still Ahead?," IZA Discussion Papers 5975, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Azagra-Caro, Joaquín M. & Mas-Verdú, Francisco & Martinez-Gomez, Victor, 2011. "Forget R&D – pay my coach: young innovative companies and their relations with universities," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201107, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Bergman, Karin, 2011. "Internal and External R&D and Productivity – Evidence from Swedish Firm-Level Data," Working Papers 2011:27, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Dessi, Roberta, 2011. "Innovation, Spillovers and Venture Capital Contracts," IDEI Working Papers 684, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Dec 2013.
- Bergman, Karin & Ejermo, Olof, 2011. "Swedish Business R&D and its Export Dependence," Working Papers 2011:26, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Magdalena, Olczyk & Marzena, Starnawska & Izabela, Richter, 2011. "Improvement of cooperation among SMEs and other stakeholders as means of fostering innovation," MPRA Paper 33654, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Francesco Lissoni & Patrick Llerena & Bulat Sanditov, 2011. "Small Worlds in Networks of Inventors and the Role of Science: An Analysis of France," Working Papers of BETA 2011-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Mebratie, A.D. & van Bergeijk, P.A.G., 2011. "Firm Heterogeneity and Development: A Meta Analysis of FDI Productivity Spill-overs," ISS Working Papers - General Series 525, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Link, Albert N. & Ruhm, Christopher J., 2011. "Creativity and the Family Tree: Human Capital Endowments and the Propensity of Entrepreneurs to Patent," UNCG Economics Working Papers 11-15, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.