Report NEP-INT-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alfonso A. Irarrazabal & Andreas Moxnes & Luca David Opromolla, 2011. "The Tip of the Iceberg: A Quantitative Framework for Estimating Trade Costs," Working Papers w201125, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Lorenzo Corsini, 2011. "Is there really no link between international trade and wage differentials? A cross-country analysis," Discussion Papers 2011/118, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Esteban Jaimovich & Vincenzo Merella, 2011. "Love for Quality, Comparative Advantage, and Trade," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 216, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2012.
- Stefan Borsky & Andrea Leiter & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2011. "Does going green pay off? The effect of an international environmental agreement on tropical timber trade," Working Papers 2011-17, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2011. "Trade Costs and Economic Development," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 54, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Hans-Ulrich Brautzsch & Udo Ludwig, 2011. "International Fragmentation of Production and the Labour Input into Germany’s Exports – An Input-Output-Analysis," IWH Discussion Papers 14, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Cecília Hornok & Miklós Koren, 2011. "Lumpy Trade and the Welfare Effects of Administrative Barriers," CeFiG Working Papers 14, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 22 Sep 2011.
- Galasso, Alberto & Schankerman, Mark & Serrano, Carlos, 2011. "Trading and Enforcing Patent Rights," CEPR Discussion Papers 8573, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Óscar Afonso & Armando Silva, 2011. "Non-scale endogenous growth effects of subsidies for exporters," FEP Working Papers 429, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Bergman, Karin & Ejermo, Olof, 2011. "Swedish Business R&D and its Export Dependence," Working Papers 2011:26, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Siedschlag, Iulia & Killeen, Neil & Smith, Donal & O'Brien, Catriona, 2011. "Internationalisation and the Innovation Activities of Services Firms," Papers WP406, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Chan, Tze-Haw & Hooy, Chee-Wooi, 2011. "China-Malaysia’s long run trading and exchange rate: complementary or conflicting?," MPRA Paper 33585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:2252344 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2013/97307 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michel Beine & Elisabetta Lodigiani & Robert Vermeulen, 2011. "Remittances and Financial Openness," DNB Working Papers 317, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.