Who has a child as a teenager?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Ermisch, 2003. "How Do Parents Affect the Life Chances of Their Children as Adults? An Idiosyncratic Review," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 101, McMaster University.
- Shaw, Mary & Lawlor, Debbie A. & Najman, Jake M., 2006. "Teenage children of teenage mothers: Psychological, behavioural and health outcomes from an Australian prospective longitudinal study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(10), pages 2526-2539, May.
- Christian Schmitt, 2012.
"Labour market integration, occupational uncertainty, and fertility choices in Germany and the UK,"
Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 26(12), pages 253-292, April.
- Schmitt, Christian, 2012. "Labour Market Integration, Occupational Uncertainty, and Fertility Choices in Germany and the UK," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 253-292.
- Marta Favara & Alan Sanchez, 2017.
"Psychosocial competencies and risky behaviours in Peru,"
IZA Journal of Labor & Development,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 6(1), pages 1-40, December.
- Favara, Marta & Sanchez, Alan, 2016. "Psychosocial Competencies and Risky Behaviours in Peru," IZA Discussion Papers 10260, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ermisch, John, 2003. "Does a 'teen-birth' have longer-term impacts on the mother? suggestive evidence from the British Household Panel Study," ISER Working Paper Series 2003-32, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Higginbottom, G.M.A. & Mathers, N. & Marsh, P. & Kirkham, M. & Owen, J.M. & Serrant-Green, L., 2006. "Young people of minority ethnic origin in England and early parenthood: Views from young parents and service providers," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 858-870, August.
- Ermisch, John & Pevalin, David J., 2004. "Early childbearing and housing choices," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 170-194, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-01-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2004-01-18 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2004-01-18 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:iserwp:2003-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .