Integrating output in Euromod: an assessment of the sensitivity of multi country microsimulation results
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sutherland, H., 1995. "Static Microsimulation Models in Europe: A Survey," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9523, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bourguignon F & O'donoghue C & Sastre-descals J & Spadaro A & Utili F, 1998. "Technical Description of Eur3: A Prototype European Tax-Benefit Model," Microsimulation Unit Research Notes MU/RN/25, Microsimulation Unit at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Callan, Tim & Sutherland, Holly, 1997. "The impact of comparable policies in European countries: Microsimulation approaches," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 627-633, April.
- Merz, Joachim, 1991. "Microsimulation -- A survey of principles, developments and applications," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 77-104, May.
- Sutherland, Holly, 1991. "Constructing a Tax-Benefit Model: What Advice Can One Give?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 37(2), pages 199-219, June.
- Sutherland, H. (ed.), 1997. "The EUROMOD Preparatory Study: A Summary Report," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9725, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sutherland, Holly, 2001. "EUROMOD: an integrated European benefit-tax model: final report," EUROMOD Working Papers EM9/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:emodwp:em1-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .