Integrating output in Euromod: an assessment of the sensitivity of multi country microsimulation results
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Sep 1999|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: RAB Butler Building, University of Essex, Wivenhoe Park, Colchester, ESSEX C04 3SQ|
Phone: +44 (0)1206 872957
Fax: +44 (0)1206 873151
Web page: https://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/euromod/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Callan, Tim & Sutherland, Holly, 1997. "The impact of comparable policies in European countries: Microsimulation approaches," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 627-633, April.
- Bourguignon F & O'donoghue C & Sastre-descals J & Spadaro A & Utili F, 1998. "Technical Description of Eur3: A Prototype European Tax-Benefit Model," Microsimulation Unit Research Notes MU/RN/25, Microsimulation Unit at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Merz, Joachim, 1991. "Microsimulation -- A survey of principles, developments and applications," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 77-104, May.
- Sutherland, H., 1995. "Static Microsimulation Models in Europe: A Survey," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9523, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sutherland, H. (ed.), 1997. "The EUROMOD Preparatory Study: A Summary Report," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9725, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sutherland, Holly, 1991. "Constructing a Tax-Benefit Model: What Advice Can One Give?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 37(2), pages 199-219, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:emodwp:em1-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Groves)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.