Theorizing Modes of Governance in the EU: Institutional Design and Informational Complexity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pollack, Mark A., 1994. "Creeping Competence: The Expanding Agenda of the European Community," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(02), pages 95-145, April.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:94:y:2000:i:02:p:251-267_22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Treib, Oliver & Bähr, Holger & Falkner, Gerda, 2005. "Modes of Governance: A Note Towards Conceptual Clarification," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 2, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
- Jonas Tallberg, 2004. "The Power of the Presidency: Brokerage, Efficiency and Distribution in EU Negotiations," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5), pages 999-1022, December.
- Wayne Snvdholtz, 1996. "Membership Matters: Limits of the Functional Approach to European Institutions," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 403-429, September.
- Koremenos, Barbara & Lipson, Charles & Snidal, Duncan, 2001. "The Rational Design of International Institutions," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 55(04), pages 761-799, September.
- March, James G. & Olsen, Johan P., 1998. "The Institutional Dynamics of International Political Orders," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(04), pages 943-969, September.
- Ken Kollman, 2003. "The Rotating Presidency of the European Council as a Search for Good Policies," European Union Politics, , vol. 4(1), pages 51-74, March.
- Pollack, Mark A., 2003. "The Engines of European Integration: Delegation, Agency, and Agenda Setting in the EU," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199251179.
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutions; governance; functionalism; neo-institutionalism; open coordination; centralisation/decentralisation; diversity/homogeneity; sociology; political science;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:eurogo:p0020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jessica Spiegel). General contact details of provider: http://www.connex-network.org/ .