Calling into Question the Link between Educational Achievement and Migrant Background
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van Ours, Jan C. & Veenman, Justus, 2008.
"How Interethnic Marriages Affect the Educational Attainment of Children: Evidence from a Natural Experiment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3308, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van Ours, J.C. & Veenman, J.M.C., 2008. "How Interethnic Marriages Affect the Educational Attainment of Children : Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Paper 2008-7, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van Ours, Jan C & Veenman, Justus, 2008. "How Interethnic Marriages Affect the Educational Attainment of Children; Evidence from a Natural Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 6688, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2014-05-24 (Education)
- NEP-MIG-2014-05-24 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2014-05-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:euirsc:p0381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio PAPPALARDO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.