Calling into Question the Link between Educational Achievement and Migrant Background
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van Ours, Jan C. & Veenman, Justus, 2008.
"How Interethnic Marriages Affect the Educational Attainment of Children: Evidence from a Natural Experiment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3308, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van Ours, J.C. & Veenman, J.M.C., 2008. "How Interethnic Marriages Affect the Educational Attainment of Children : Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Paper 2008-7, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van Ours, Jan C & Veenman, Justus, 2008. "How Interethnic Marriages Affect the Educational Attainment of Children; Evidence from a Natural Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 6688, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2014-05-24 (Education)
- NEP-MIG-2014-05-24 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2014-05-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:euirsc:p0381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio PAPPALARDO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .