Egypt's Growth Performance Under Economic Liberalism: A Reassessment with New GDP Estimates, 1885-1945
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Osterwald-Lenum, Michael, 1992. "A Note with Quantiles of the Asymptotic Distribution of the Maximum Likelihood Cointegration Rank Test Statistics," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 461-472, August.
- Paul A. Cashin, 1995. "Real Gdp In The Seven Colonies Of Australasia: 1861–1991," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 41(1), pages 19-39, March.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Hawke, G R, 1975. "Income Estimation from Monetary Data: Further Explorations," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 21(3), pages 301-307, September.
- Issawi, Charles, 1961. "Egypt Since 1800: A Study in Lop-sided Development," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(01), pages 1-25, March.
- Keith Rankin, 1992. "New Zealand'S Gross National Product: 1859–1939," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 38(1), pages 49-69, March.
- Greasley, David & Oxley, Les, 2000. "Measuring New Zealand's GDP 1865-1933: A Cointegration-Based Approach," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 46(3), pages 351-368, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2013.
"Human development in Africa: A long-run perspective,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-204.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2011. "Human development in Africa : a long-run perspective," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp11-09, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2011. "Human Development in Africa: A Long-Run Perspective," Working Papers 0008, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2012. "Human development in Africa: a long-run perspective," Working Papers 12006, Economic History Society.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2011. "Human Development in Africa: A Long-run Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 8586, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erg:wpaper:0211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sherine Ghoneim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erfaceg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.