Internal Migration in Regions of Germany: A Panel Data Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Justyna Wilk, 2015. "Using symbolic data in gravity model of population migration to reduce modifiable areal unit problem (MAUP)," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 16(2), pages 243-264, June.
- Etzo, Ivan, 2007. "Determinants of interregional migration in Italy:A panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 5307, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:exl:29stat:v:16:y:2015:i:2:p:243-264 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anzelika Zaiceva, 2006.
"Self-Selection and the Returns to Geographic Mobility: What Can Be Learned from the German Reunification "Experiment","
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
580, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Zaiceva, Anzelika, 2006. "Self-Selection and the Returns to Geographic Mobility: What Can Be Learned from the German Reunification "Experiment"," IZA Discussion Papers 2524, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Terry Gregory & Melanie Arntz & Florian Lehmer, 2011. "Unequal Pay or Unequal Employment? What Drives the Self-Selection of Internal Migrants in Germany?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p972, European Regional Science Association.
- Buch, Tanja & Hamann, Silke & Meier, Henning & Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Peters, Cornelius & Puckelwald, Johannes, 2011. "Analyse der Berücksichtigung eines Wanderungsindikators im Rahmen der Abgrenzung des GRW-Fördergebiets : Gutachten für die Gemeinschaftsaufgabe "Verbesserung der regionalen Wirtschaftsstruktur&qu," IAB-Forschungsbericht 201104, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Frank W. Heiland, 2004. "Trends in East-West German Migration from 1989 to 2002," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 11(7), pages 173-194, September.
- Sjef Ederveen & Richard Nahuis & Ashok Parikh, 2007.
"Labour mobility and regional disparities: the role of female labour participation,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(4), pages 895-913, October.
- S. Ederveen & R. Nahuis & A. Parikh, 2005. "Labour Mobility and Regional Disparities: The Role of Female Labour Participation," Working Papers 05-31, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Caliendo, Marco & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Hennecke, Juliane & Uhlendorff, Arne, 2015.
"Job Search, Locus of Control, and Internal Migration,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9600, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Caliendo & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Juliane Hennecke & Arne Uhlendorff, 2016. "Job Search, Locus of Control, and Internal Migration," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 818, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
Keywordspanel data; wage differences; migration; non-linear and infrastructure;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-11-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epr:enepwp:012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CEPS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eneprea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.