The Unions of the States
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walker, Richard A. & Brechin, Gray, 2010. "The Living New Deal: The Unsung Benefits of the New Deal for the United States and California," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt6c1115sm, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- John Schmitt, 2005. "Labor Markets and Economic Inequality in the United States Since the End of the 1970s," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2005-14, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
More about this item
Keywordsunions; states; wages; benefits; pension; health insurance;
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
- J58 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Public Policy
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
- J88 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2010-02-13 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2010-02-13 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epo:papers:2010-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.