The "Natural" Interest Rate and Secular Stagnation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Angus S. Deaton & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Christina Paxson, 2002.
"Social Security and Inequality over the Life Cycle,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Distributional Aspects of Social Security and Social Security Reform, pages 115-148
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angus Deaton & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Christina Paxson, 2000. "Social Security and Inequality over the Life Cycle," NBER Working Papers 7570, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Security; Inequality; Policy;
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epa:cepawp:2016-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bridget Fisher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenewus.html .