The Environmental Gains of Remanufacturing: Evidence from the Computer and Mobile Industry
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsclosed-loop supply chains; eco-efficiency; remanufacturing; sustainability;
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- R4 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2009-06-10 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eureri:15912. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erimanl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .