Service network design for an intermodal container network with flexible due dates/times and the possibility of using subcontracted transport
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jansen, Benjamin & Swinkels, Pieter C. J. & Teeuwen, Geert J. A. & van Antwerpen de Fluiter, Babette & Fleuren, Hein A., 2004. "Operational planning of a large-scale multi-modal transportation system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(1), pages 41-53, July.
- Crainic, Teodor G. & Rousseau, Jean-Marc, 1986. "Multicommodity, multimode freight transportation: A general modeling and algorithmic framework for the service network design problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 225-242, June.
- Ishfaq, Rafay & Sox, Charles R., 2012. "Design of intermodal logistics networks with hub delays," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(3), pages 629-641.
- Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Laporte, Gilbert, 1997. "Planning models for freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 409-438, March.
- Ziliaskopoulos, Athanasios & Wardell, Whitney, 2000. "An intermodal optimum path algorithm for multimodal networks with dynamic arc travel times and switching delays," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(3), pages 486-502, September.
- Macharis, C. & Bontekoning, Y. M., 2004. "Opportunities for OR in intermodal freight transport research: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(2), pages 400-416, March.
- Crainic, Teodor Gabriel, 2000. "Service network design in freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 272-288, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gharehgozli, A.H. & Roy, D. & de Koster, M.B.M., 2014. "Sea Container Terminals," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2014-009-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
More about this item
Keywordscontainer transportation; intermodal planning; network optimization; ynchromodal planning;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-NET-2013-06-16 (Network Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2013-06-16 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2014-01-17 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-06-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
- NEP-URE-2014-01-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eureir:40343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feeurnl.html .