Intermodal logistics: The interplay of financial, operational and service issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ishfaq, Rafay & Sox, Charles R., 2012. "Design of intermodal logistics networks with hub delays," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(3), pages 629-641.
- Sun, Li & Zhao, Lindu & Hou, Jing, 2015. "Optimization of postal express line network under mixed driving pattern of trucks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 147-169.
- Alumur, Sibel A. & Kara, Bahar Y. & Karasan, Oya E., 2012. "Multimodal hub location and hub network design," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 927-939.
- Leachman, Robert C. & Jula, Payman, 2012. "Estimating flow times for containerized imports from Asia to the United States through the Western rail network," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 296-309.
- Yang, Kai & Yang, Lixing & Gao, Ziyou, 2016. "Planning and optimization of intermodal hub-and-spoke network under mixed uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 248-266.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11067-016-9331-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meisel, Frank & Kirschstein, Thomas & Bierwirth, Christian, 2013. "Integrated production and intermodal transportation planning in large scale production–distribution-networks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 62-78.
- Tsekeris, Theodore, 2016. "Interregional trade network analysis for road freight transport in Greece," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 132-148.
- SteadieSeifi, M. & Dellaert, N.P. & Nuijten, W. & Van Woensel, T. & Raoufi, R., 2014. "Multimodal freight transportation planning: A literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(1), pages 1-15.
More about this item
KeywordsIntermodal Logistics Hub networks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:46:y:2010:i:6:p:926-949. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .