At stake with implementation: trials of explicitness in the description of the state
Studies a number of aspects of the reform of public finance and public management in France (LOLF), with special attention to science and technology policy, using a pragmatist approach to the sociology of the state.
|Date of creation:||Feb 2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 60 boulevard Saint Michel, 75272 Paris cedex 06|
Phone: + 184.108.40.206.92.88
Fax: + 220.127.116.11.56.28
Web page: http://www.csi.mines-paristech.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Emiliano Grossman & Emilio Luque & Fabian Muniesa, 2008.
"Economies through transparency,"
- Emiliano Grossman & Fabian Muniesa & Emilio Luque, 2006. "Economies through transparency," Post-Print halshs-00087886, HAL.
- Emiliano Grossman & Emilio Luque & Fabian Muniesa, 2006. "Economies through transparency," CSI Working Papers Series 003, Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech.
- Godin, Benoit, 2007. "Science, accounting and statistics: The input-output framework," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1388-1403, November.
- Fabian Muniesa & Yuval Millo & Michel Callon, 2007. "An introduction to market devices," Post-Print halshs-00177928, HAL.
- Christopher Hood, 2007. "Public Service Management by Numbers: Why Does it Vary? Where Has it Come From? What Are the Gaps and the Puzzles?," Public Money & Management, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 27(2), pages 95-102, 04.
- Fabian Muniesa, 2007. "Market technologies and the pragmatics of prices," Post-Print halshs-00160893, HAL.
- Godin, Benoit, 2004. "The obsession for competitiveness and its impact on statistics: the construction of high-technology indicators," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1217-1229, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emn:wpaper:015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florence Paterson)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.