At stake with implementation: trials of explicitness in the description of the state
Studies a number of aspects of the reform of public finance and public management in France (LOLF), with special attention to science and technology policy, using a pragmatist approach to the sociology of the state.
|Date of creation:||Feb 2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 60 boulevard Saint Michel, 75272 Paris cedex 06|
Phone: + 18.104.22.168.92.88
Fax: + 22.214.171.124.56.28
Web page: http://www.csi.mines-paristech.fr/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Emiliano Grossman & Emilio Luque & Fabian Muniesa, 2006.
"Economies through transparency,"
CSI Working Papers Series
003, Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech.
- Emiliano Grossman & Fabian Muniesa & Emilio Luque, 2006. "Economies through transparency," Post-Print halshs-00087886, HAL.
- Emiliano Grossman & Emilio Luque & Fabian Muniesa, 2008. "Economies through transparency," Post-Print halshs-00322141, HAL.
- Godin, Benoit, 2007. "Science, accounting and statistics: The input-output framework," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1388-1403, November.
- Fabian Muniesa, 2007. "Market technologies and the pragmatics of prices," Post-Print halshs-00160893, HAL.
- Godin, Benoit, 2004. "The obsession for competitiveness and its impact on statistics: the construction of high-technology indicators," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1217-1229, October.
- Christopher Hood, 2007. "Public Service Management by Numbers: Why Does it Vary? Where Has it Come From? What Are the Gaps and the Puzzles?," Public Money & Management, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 27(2), pages 95-102, 04.
- Fabian Muniesa & Yuval Millo & Michel Callon, 2007. "An introduction to market devices," Post-Print halshs-00177928, HAL. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emn:wpaper:015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florence Paterson)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.