Re-estimating Austrian GDP, 1870-1913: methods and sources
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1980. "Methods and Problems in Business Cycle Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 12(4), pages 696-715, November.
- Arthur F. Burns & Wesley C. Mitchell, 1946. "Measuring Business Cycles," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number burn46-1, January.
- Geoffrey H. Moore, 1961. "Business Cycle Indicators, Volume 1," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number moor61-1, January.
- Geoffrey H. Moore, 1961. "Appendices to "Business Cycle Indicators, Volume 1"," NBER Chapters,in: Business Cycle Indicators, Volume 1, pages 669-767 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Köppl-Turyna, Monika, 2017. "Drivers of public sector growth in Imperial Austria 1870-1913," Working Papers 11, Agenda Austria.
More about this item
- N0 - Economic History - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:wpaper:22410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager on behalf of EH Dept.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chlseuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .