Multi-criteria analysis: a manual
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kumar, Abhishek & Sah, Bikash & Singh, Arvind R. & Deng, Yan & He, Xiangning & Kumar, Praveen & Bansal, R.C., 2017. "A review of multi criteria decision making (MCDM) towards sustainable renewable energy development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 596-609.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:4:y:2016:i:2:p:67-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henk Broekhuizen & Maarten J. IJzerman & A. Brett Hauber & Catharina G. M. Groothuis-Oudshoorn, 2017. "Weighing Clinical Evidence Using Patient Preferences: An Application of Probabilistic Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 259-269, March.
- Hickman, Robin & Saxena, Sharad & Banister, David & Ashiru, Olu, 2012. "Examining transport futures with scenario analysis and MCA," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 560-575.
- Ekener-Petersen, Elisabeth & Höglund, Jonas & Finnveden, Göran, 2014. "Screening potential social impacts of fossil fuels and biofuels for vehicles," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 416-426.
- Shanlian Hu & Yabing Zhang & Jiangjiang He & Lixia Du & Mingfei Xu & Chunyan Xie & Ying Peng & Linan Wang, 2015. "A Case Study of Pharmaceutical Pricing in China: Setting the Price for Off-Patent Originators," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 13-20, August.
- Mardani, Abbas & Zavadskas, Edmundas Kazimieras & Khalifah, Zainab & Zakuan, Norhayati & Jusoh, Ahmad & Nor, Khalil Md & Khoshnoudi, Masoumeh, 2017. "A review of multi-criteria decision-making applications to solve energy management problems: Two decades from 1995 to 2015," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 216-256.
- Maier, Konradin & Stix, Volker, 2013. "A semi-automated approach for structuring multi criteria decision problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(3), pages 487-496.
More about this item
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:wpaper:12761. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager on behalf of EH Dept.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chlseuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .