Whither central banking?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Simasiku & Nico Schutte, 2017. "An Analysis of the Facilitating and Constraining Factors Affecting Quality Service Delivery in a Selected Namibian Parastatal," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5908283, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Berry, James & Karlan, Dean & Pradhan, Menno, 2018.
"The Impact of Financial Education for Youth in Ghana,"
Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 71-89.
- Berry, James & Karlan, Dean S. & Pradhan, Menno, 2015. "The Impact of Financial Education for Youth in Ghana," CEPR Discussion Papers 10529, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James Berry & Dean Karlan & Menno Pradhan, 2015. "The Impact of Financial Education for Youth in Ghana," NBER Working Papers 21068, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Berry & Dean Karlan & Menno Pradhan, 2015. "The Impact of Financial Education for Youth in Ghana," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-043/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dean Karlan & James Berry & Menno Pradhan, 2015. "The Impact of Financial Education for Youth in Ghana," Working Papers 1048, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Michael D. Bordo & Pierre L. Siklos, 2017.
"Central Banks: Evolution and Innovation in Historical Perspective,"
NBER Working Papers
23847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Pierre Siklos, 2017. "Central Banks: Evolution and Innovation in Historical Perspective," Economics Working Papers 17105, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:1372-1388 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2017-02-19 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2017-02-19 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MON-2017-02-19 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2017-02-19 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:69297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.