Brexit or Fixit? The trade and welfare effects of leaving the European union
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- G.I.P. Ottaviano & Joao Paulo Pessoa & Thomas Sampson & John Van Reenen, 2014. "Brexit or Fixit? The Trade and Welfare Effects of Leaving the European Union," CEP Policy Analysis Papers 016, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Brexit: how big an issue?
by chris in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2016-02-22 18:27:38
- (Mildly) against Brexit
by chris in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2016-02-28 18:13:09
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ohr Renate, 2015. "Europäische Integration am Wendepunkt? Zum möglichen Austritt Großbritanniens aus der EU / European integration at a turning point? Consequences of a British exit for the EU," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 66(1), pages 99-114, January.
- Nauro F Campos & Fabrizio Coricelli, 2017.
"EU Membership, Mrs Thatcher’s Reforms and Britain’s Economic Decline,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 59(2), pages 169-193, June.
- Nauro Campos & Fabrizio Coricelli, 2017. "EU Membership, Mrs Thatcher’s Reforms and Britain’s Economic Decline," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-01630399, HAL.
- Nauro Campos & Fabrizio Coricelli, 2017. "EU Membership, Mrs Thatcher’s Reforms and Britain’s Economic Decline," Post-Print halshs-01630399, HAL.
- Augustine O. Ifelebuegu & Kenneth E. Aidelojie & Elijah Acquah-Andoh, 2017. "Brexit and Article 50 of the Treaty of the European Union: Implications for UK Energy Policy and Security," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-15, December.
- Jackson, Karen & Shepotylo, Oleksandr, 2018. "Post-Brexit trade survival: Looking beyond the European Union," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 317-328.
- Xing, Lizhi & Dong, Xianlei & Guan, Jun, 2017. "Global industrial impact coefficient based on random walk process and inter-country input–output table," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 471(C), pages 576-591.
More about this item
Keywordstrade; European union; welfare;
- N0 - Economic History - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2015-02-11 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:57958. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.