Brexit or Fixit? The Trade and Welfare Effects of Leaving the European Union
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ottaviano, G.I.P. & Pessoa, João Paulo & Sampson, Thomas & Van Reenen, John, 2014. "Brexit or Fixit? The trade and welfare effects of leaving the European union," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57958, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Brexit: how big an issue?
by chris in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2016-02-22 18:27:38
- (Mildly) against Brexit
by chris in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2016-02-28 18:13:09
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcel P. Timmer & Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los & Robert Stehrer & Gaaitzen J. Vries, 2015. "An Illustrated User Guide to the World Input–Output Database: the Case of Global Automotive Production," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 575-605, August.
- Lizhi Xing & Qing Ye & Jun Guan, 2016. "Spreading Effect in Industrial Complex Network Based on Revised Structural Holes Theory," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(5), pages 1-18, May.
- Ohr Renate, 2015. "Europäische Integration am Wendepunkt? Zum möglichen Austritt Großbritanniens aus der EU / European integration at a turning point? Consequences of a British exit for the EU," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 66(1), pages 99-114, January.
- Török, Ádám, 2017. "A brexit közbenső állapota [The interim phase of Brexit]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 1-16.
- Chee-Heong Quah, 2017. "Exchange Rate Fixation between US, China, Japan and Eurozone," Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 11(2), pages 99-120, May.
- Nauro F Campos & Fabrizio Coricelli, 2017.
"EU Membership, Mrs Thatcher’s Reforms and Britain’s Economic Decline,"
Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 59(2), pages 169-193, June.
- Nauro Campos & Fabrizio Coricelli, 2017. "EU Membership, Mrs Thatcher’s Reforms and Britain’s Economic Decline," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-01630399, HAL.
- Nauro Campos & Fabrizio Coricelli, 2017. "EU Membership, Mrs Thatcher’s Reforms and Britain’s Economic Decline," Post-Print halshs-01630399, HAL.
- Augustine O. Ifelebuegu & Kenneth E. Aidelojie & Elijah Acquah-Andoh, 2017. "Brexit and Article 50 of the Treaty of the European Union: Implications for UK Energy Policy and Security," Energies, MDPI, vol. 10(12), pages 1-15, December.
- Jackson, Karen & Shepotylo, Oleksandr, 2018. "Post-Brexit trade survival: Looking beyond the European Union," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 317-328.
- Gabriela Ortiz Valverde & Maria C. Latorre, 2020. "A computable general equilibrium analysis of Brexit: Barriers to trade and immigration restrictions," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 705-728, March.
- María C. Latorre & Zoryana Olekseyuk & Hidemichi Yonezawa, 2020. "Foreign multinationals in service sectors: A general equilibrium analysis of Brexit," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(11), pages 2830-2859, November.
- Garcia-Lazaro, Aida & Mistak, Jakub & Gulcin Ozkan, F., 2021. "Supply chain networks, trade and the Brexit deal: a general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 133(C).
- Xing, Lizhi & Dong, Xianlei & Guan, Jun, 2017. "Global industrial impact coefficient based on random walk process and inter-country input–output table," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 471(C), pages 576-591.
- Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Hauber, Philipp & Jannsen, Nils & Kooths, Stefan & Plödt, Martin & Wolters, Maik H., 2016. "Weltkonjunktur im Frühjahr 2016 - Getrübte Aussichten für die Weltkonjunktur [World Economy Spring 2016 - Clouded outlook for the world economy]," Kieler Konjunkturberichte 15, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Ademmer, Esther, 2016. "Zu den möglichen Auswirkungen eines "Brexit"," Kiel Insight 2016.3, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
More about this item
KeywordsTrade; European Union; welfare;
All these keywords.
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- F60 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2014-05-24 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:ceppap:016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://cep.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/policy-analyses/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://cep.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/policy-analyses/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.