Trade unions and industrial injury in Great Britain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- F Green & Steven McIntosh, 2000.
"Working on the Chain Gang? An Examination of Rising Effort Levels in Europe in the 1990s,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0465, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Green, Francis & McIntosh, Steven, 2000. "Working on the chain gang? An examination of rising effort levels in Europe in the 1990s," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20172, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Athina Economou & Ioannis Theodossiou, 2015. "Join the Union and Be Safe: The Effects of Unionization on Occupational Safety and Health in the European Union," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 29(2), pages 127-140, June.
- Willman, Paul & Bryson, Alex, 2007. "Union organization in Great Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19762, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsUnions; industrial injury; occupational injury; health and safety;
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:20169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .