The importance of R&D subsidies and technological infrastructure for regional innovation performance - A conditional efficiency approach
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation policy; regional innovation efficiency; technological infrastructure; stepwise conditional efficiency analysis;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-12-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2009-12-11 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-GEO-2009-12-11 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2009-12-11 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2009-12-11 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2009-12-11 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIC-2009-12-11 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-SBM-2009-12-11 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2009-12-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egu:wpaper:0921. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deguunl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .