The importance of R&D subsidies and technological infrastructure for regional innovation performance - A conditional efficiency approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bădin, Luiza & Daraio, Cinzia & Simar, Léopold, 2019.
"A bootstrap approach for bandwidth selection in estimating conditional efficiency measures,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 277(2), pages 784-797.
- Badin, Luiza & Daraio, Cinzia & Simar, Leopold, 2018. "A Bootstrap Approach for Bandwidth Selection in Estimating Conditional Efficiency Measures," LIDAM Discussion Papers ISBA 2018007, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institute of Statistics, Biostatistics and Actuarial Sciences (ISBA).
- Luiza Badin & Cinzia Daraio & LÃ©opold Simar, 2018. "A Bootstrap Approach for Bandwidth Selection in Estimating Conditional Efficiency Measures," DIAG Technical Reports 2018-02, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Badin, Luiza & Daraio, Cinzia & Simar, Leopold, 2019. "A Bootstrap Approach for Bandwidth Selection in Estimating Conditional Efficiency Measures," LIDAM Reprints ISBA 2019013, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institute of Statistics, Biostatistics and Actuarial Sciences (ISBA).
- Haschka, Rouven E. & Herwartz, Helmut, 2020. "Innovation efficiency in European high-tech industries: Evidence from a Bayesian stochastic frontier approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(8).
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation policy; regional innovation efficiency; technological infrastructure; stepwise conditional efficiency analysis;
All these keywords.
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2009-12-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2009-12-11 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-GEO-2009-12-11 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2009-12-11 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2009-12-11 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2009-12-11 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIC-2009-12-11 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-SBM-2009-12-11 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2009-12-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egu:wpaper:0921. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deguunl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.