The importance of R&D subsidies and technological infrastructure for regional innovation performance - A conditional efficiency approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nygaard, Ivan, 2010. "Institutional options for rural energy access: Exploring the concept of the multifunctional platform in West Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, pages 1192-1201.
- Sengers, F. & Raven, R.P.J.M. & Van Venrooij, A., 2010. "From riches to rags: Biofuels, media discourses, and resistance to sustainable energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, pages 5013-5027.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1992. "Technological capabilities and industrialization," World Development, Elsevier, pages 165-186.
- Peters, Jörg & Thielmann, Sascha, 2008. "Promoting Biofuels: Implications for Developing Countries," Ruhr Economic Papers 38, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Peters, Jörg & Thielmann, Sascha, 2008. "Promoting biofuels: Implications for developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, pages 1538-1544.
- van der Vleuten, Erik & Raven, Rob, 2006. "Lock-in and change: Distributed generation in Denmark in a long-term perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, pages 3739-3748.
- Ans Kolk & Jonatan Pinkse, 2008. "A perspective on multinational enterprises and climate change: Learning from “an inconvenient truth”?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, pages 1359-1378.
- van Eijck, Janske & Romijn, Henny, 2008. "Prospects for Jatropha biofuels in Tanzania: An analysis with Strategic Niche Management," Energy Policy, Elsevier, pages 311-325.
- Geels, Frank W., 2004. "From sectoral systems of innovation to socio-technical systems: Insights about dynamics and change from sociology and institutional theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 897-920.
- Raven, Rob, 2007. "Co-evolution of waste and electricity regimes: Multi-regime dynamics in the Netherlands (1969-2003)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, pages 2197-2208.
- Rathmann, Régis & Szklo, Alexandre & Schaeffer, Roberto, 2010. "Land use competition for production of food and liquid biofuels: An analysis of the arguments in the current debate," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, pages 14-22.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation policy; regional innovation efficiency; technological infrastructure; stepwise conditional efficiency analysis;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-12-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2009-12-11 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-GEO-2009-12-11 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2009-12-11 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2009-12-11 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2009-12-11 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIC-2009-12-11 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-SBM-2009-12-11 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2009-12-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egu:wpaper:0921. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deguunl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.