Report NEP-IPR-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sunil Mani, 2009. "Has India Become More Innovative Since 1991? Analysis of the Evidence and Some Disquieting Features," Working Papers id:2326, eSocialSciences.
- Peter Lanjouw & Jean O Lanjouw, 2009. "Statistical Trends in Pharmaceutical Research for Poor Countries," Working Papers id:2308, eSocialSciences.
- Tom Broekel & Charlotte Schlump, 2009. "The importance of R&D subsidies and technological infrastructure for regional innovation performance - A conditional efficiency approach," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0921, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2009.
- Siedschlag, Iulia, 2009. "Measuring International Technology Spillovers and Progress Towards the European Research Area," Papers WP330, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:006236 is not listed on IDEAS anymore