Report NEP-INO-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tom Broekel & Charlotte Schlump, 2009. "The importance of R&D subsidies and technological infrastructure for regional innovation performance - A conditional efficiency approach," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0921, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2009.
- Peter Lanjouw & Jean O Lanjouw, 2009. "Statistical Trends in Pharmaceutical Research for Poor Countries," Working Papers id:2308, eSocialSciences.
- Aya Okada, 2009. "Innovation through Long-distance Conversations? Lessons from Offshoring-based Software Clusters in Bangalore," Working Papers id:2300, eSocialSciences.
- Zev Golan, 2009. "Chief Scientist Grants: a Waste of Public Money," Working Papers 9, Jerusalem Institute for Market Studies (JIMS).
- T.Huw Edwards, 2009. "Regulatory Protection When Firms Move First," Discussion Paper Series 2009_19, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2009.
- Natalie Svarcova & Petr Svarc, 2009. "Diffusion Processes on Complex Networks," Working Papers IES 2009/27, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2009.
- Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Börje & Månsson, Kristofer, 2009. "Dynamics of Entry and Exit of Product Varieties – what evolution dynamics can account for the empirical regularities?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 204, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran & Raphael Soubeyran, 2009. "Joint Venture Breakup and the Exploration-Exploitation Trade-off," Working Papers 09-14, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2009.