Dynamics of Entry and Exit of Product Varieties – what evolution dynamics can account for the empirical regularities?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Andersson & Börje Johansson, 2008. "Innovation Ideas and Regional Characteristics: Product Innovations and Export Entrepreneurship by Firms in Swedish Regions," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 193-224.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; path-dependence; firm-level; heterogeneity; evolution dynamics;
- C16 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Econometric and Statistical Methods; Specific Distributions
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2009-12-11 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENT-2009-12-11 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-IND-2009-12-11 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2009-12-11 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2009-12-11 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2009-12-11 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cesisp:0204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vardan Hovsepyan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekthse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.