Report NEP-COM-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grek, Jenny & Karlsson, Charlie & Klaesson, Johan, 2009. "Market Potential and New Firm Formation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 202, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Börje & Månsson, Kristofer, 2009. "Dynamics of Entry and Exit of Product Varieties – what evolution dynamics can account for the empirical regularities?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 204, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Giovanni Ursino, 2009. "Supply Chain Control: A Theory of Vertical Integration," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia dell'Impresa e del Lavoro ieil0053, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Andrés Carvajal & John Quah, 2009. "A Nonparametric Analysis of the Cournot Model," Economics Papers 2009-W15, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Jeremy Bulow & Paul Klemperer, 2009. "Why Do Sellers (Usually) Prefer Auctions?," Economics Papers 2009-W05, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Jeremy Bulow & Paul Klemperer, 2009. "Price Controls and Consumer Surplus," Economics Papers 2009-W07, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Goran Serdarevic & Petr Teply, 2009. "Efficiency of EU Merger Control in the 1990-2008 Period," Working Papers IES 2009/28, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2009.
- Sachon, Marc & Martinez de Albeniz, Victor, 2009. "Private label introduction: Does it benefit the supply chain?," IESE Research Papers D/832, IESE Business School.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Stef Proost, 2009. "Carve-Outs Under Airline Antitrust Immunity," Working Papers 091004, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Steven L. Puller & Anirban Sengupta & Steven N. Wiggins, 2009. "Testing Theories of Scarcity Pricing in the Airline Industry," NBER Working Papers 15555, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ingmar Kumpmann, 2009. "Monopolistic Competition and Costs in the Health Care Sector," IWH Discussion Papers 17, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2009_027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sen, Debapriya, 2009. "A theory of sharecropping: the role of price behavior and imperfect competition," MPRA Paper 19021, University Library of Munich, Germany.