Market Potential and New Firm Formation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans Lööf & Pardis Nabavi, 2014.
"Survival, productivity and growth of new ventures across locations,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 477-491, August.
- Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis, 2013. "Survival, Productivity and Growth of New Ventures across Locations," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 308, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Martin Andersson & Pontus Braunerhjelm & Per Thulin, 2012.
"Creative destruction and productivity: entrepreneurship by type, sector and sequence,"
Journal of Entrepreneurship and Public Policy,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 125-146, October.
- Andersson, Martin & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Thulin, Per, 2011. "Creative Destruction and Productivity – Entrepreneurship by type, sector and sequence," Working Papers 2011:8, Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum.
- Andersson, Martin & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Thulin, Per, 2011. "Creative Destruction and Productivity – entrepreneurship by type, sector and sequence," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 256, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Martin G.A. Svensson, 2015. "When being wrong might be right: on overconfidence as an evolutionary mechanism of nascent entrepreneurs," Chapters,in: Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the Global Economy, chapter 10, pages 237-258 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; Entry; Exit; Net entry; Regions; Sweden;
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2009-12-11 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENT-2009-12-11 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2009-12-11 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SBM-2009-12-11 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cesisp:0202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vardan Hovsepyan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekthse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .