Report NEP-MIC-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sen, Debapriya, 2009. "A theory of sharecropping: the role of price behavior and imperfect competition," MPRA Paper 19021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tom Broekel & Charlotte Schlump, 2009. "The importance of R&D subsidies and technological infrastructure for regional innovation performance - A conditional efficiency approach," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0921, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Nov 2009.
- Sachon, Marc & Martinez de Albeniz, Victor, 2009. "Private label introduction: Does it benefit the supply chain?," IESE Research Papers D/832, IESE Business School.
- Steven L. Puller & Anirban Sengupta & Steven N. Wiggins, 2009. "Testing Theories of Scarcity Pricing in the Airline Industry," NBER Working Papers 15555, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernhard von Stengel & Shmuel Zamir, 2009. "Leadership Games with Convex Strategy Sets," Discussion Paper Series dp525, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Helmut Dietl & Martin Grossmann & Markus Lang, 2009. "Competitive Balance and Revenue Sharing in Sports Leagues with Utility-Maximizing Teams," Working Papers 0118, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Jun 2010.
- Anderson, Edward J. & Holmberg, Pär & Philpott, Andrew B., 2009. "Mixed Strategies in Discriminatory Divisible-good Auctions," Working Paper Series 814, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Vendrik, Maarten C.M. & Schwieren, Christiane, 2009. "Identification, Screening and Stereotyping in Labour Market Discrimination," IZA Discussion Papers 4571, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Karlan, Dean & Gine, Xavier, 2009. "Group versus Individual Liability: Long Term Evidence from Philippine Microcredit Lending Groups," Working Papers 61, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Durand-Viel, Laure & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2009. "Strategic Capacity Investment under Holdup Threats: The Role of Contract Length and Width," MPRA Paper 19015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Natalie Svarcova & Petr Svarc, 2009. "Diffusion Processes on Complex Networks," Working Papers IES 2009/27, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2009.
- Romain Restout, 2009. "The Balassa-Samuelson model in general equilibrium with markup variations," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-39, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.