Transitioning beyond coal: Lessons from the structural renewal of Europe’s old industrial regions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nora Stognief & Paula Walk & Oliver Schöttker & Pao-Yu Oei, 2019. "Economic Resilience of German Lignite Regions in Transition," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(21), pages 1-1, October.
- Oei, Pao-Yu & Hermann, Hauke & Herpich, Philipp & Holtemöller, Oliver & Lünenbürger, Benjamin & Schult, Christoph, 2020.
"Coal phase-out in Germany – Implications and policies for affected regions,"
EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Oei, Pao-Yu & Hermann, Hauke & Herpich, Philipp & Holtemöller, Oliver & Lünenbürger, Benjamin & Schult, Christoph, 2020. "Coal phase-out in Germany – Implications and policies for affected regions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 196(C).
- Francis Pavloudakis & Christos Roumpos & Evangelos Karlopoulos & Nikolaos Koukouzas, 2020. "Sustainable Rehabilitation of Surface Coal Mining Areas: The Case of Greek Lignite Mines," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(15), pages 1-1, August.
- Jan Witajewski-Baltvilks & Piotr Lewandowski & Aleksander Szpor & Jan Baran & Marek Antosiewicz, 2018. "Managing coal sector transition under the ambitious emission reduction scenario in Poland. Focus on labour," IBS Research Reports 04/2018, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Stognief, Nora & Walk, Paula & Schöttker, Oliver & Oei, Pao-Yu, 2019. "Economic Resilience of German Lignite Regions in Transition," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Loïc Lévi & Jean Jacques Nowak & Sylvain Petit & Hakim Hammadou, 2020. "Industrial legacy and hotel pricing: An application of spatial hedonic pricing analysis in Nord-Pas-de-Calais, France," Post-Print hal-03065276, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordscoal transition; old industrial regions; regional development; regional innovation;
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2017-11-26 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2017-11-26 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HIS-2017-11-26 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INO-2017-11-26 (Innovation)
- NEP-URE-2017-11-26 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:ccepwp:1709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCEP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.