Report NEP-GEO-2017-11-26This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Jaax, Alexander, 2017. "Innovation in Russia: the territorial dimension," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66948, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Murillo Huertas, Inés P. & Ramos, Raul & Simón, Hipólito, 2017. "Revisiting Interregional Wage Differentials: New Evidence from Spain with Matched Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 11122, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Jinkins & Farid Farrokhi, 2017. "Wage inequality and the Location of Cities," 2017 Meeting Papers 924, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gibbons, Stephen & Lyytikainen, Teemu & Overman, Henry G. & Sanchis-Guarner, Rosa, 2017. "New road infrastructure: the effects on firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83637, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Or Levkovich & Jan Rouwendal & Jos van Ommeren, 2017. "The impact of highways on population redistribution: The role of land development restrictions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-109/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- David Albouy & Bryan Stuart, 2017. "Urban Population and Amenities: The Neoclassical Model of Location," Working Papers 2017-23, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Ahfeldt, Gabriel M. & Pietrostefani, Elisabetta, 2017. "The compact city in empirical research: A quantitative literature review," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83638, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Elche,Dioni & Consoli, Davide & Sánchez-Barrioluengo, Mabel, 2017. "From brawn to brains: manufacturing-KIBS interdependency," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201701, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Kukić, Leonard, 2017. "Regional development under socialism: evidence from Yugoslavia," Economic History Working Papers 85078, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Choi, Chi-Young & Chudik, Alexander, 2017. "Geographic Inequality of Economic Well-being among U.S. Cities: Evidence from Micro Panel Data," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 330, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Stephanie Campbell & Lars Coenen, 2017. "Transitioning beyond coal: Lessons from the structural renewal of Europe’s old industrial regions," CCEP Working Papers 1709, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Dhingra, Swati & Machin, Stephen & Overman, Henry G., 2017. "Local economic effects of Brexit," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 85602, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nieuwenhuis, Jaap & Tammaru, Tiit & van Ham, Maarten & Hedman, Lina & Manley, David, 2017. "Does Segregation Reduce Socio-Spatial Mobility? Evidence from Four European Countries with Different Inequality and Segregation Contexts," IZA Discussion Papers 11123, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edward L. Glaeser & Hyunjin Kim & Michael Luca, 2017. "Nowcasting the Local Economy: Using Yelp Data to Measure Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 24010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.