Moral Hazard and the US Stock Market: Has Mr. Greenspan Created a Bubble?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Aug 2000|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/pastmeetings.asp
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rietz, Thomas A., 1988. "The equity risk premium a solution," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 117-131, July.
- Pok-sang Lam & Stephen G. Cecchetti & Nelson C. Mark, 2000.
"Asset Pricing with Distorted Beliefs: Are Equity Returns Too Good to Be True?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 787-805, September.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Pok-sang Lam & Nelson C. Mark, 1998. "Asset Pricing with Distorted Beliefs: Are Equity Returns Too Good To Be True?," NBER Working Papers 6354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars Hansen & Thomas Sargent & Thomas Tallarini, .
"Robust Permanent Income and Pricing,"
GSIA Working Papers
1997-51, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1988.
"Target Zones and Exchange Rate Dynamics,"
NBER Working Papers
2481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Constantinides,George & Duffie,Darrel, 1992.
"Asset pricing with heterogeneous consumers,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
381, University of Bonn, Germany.
- John Y. Campbell & John Cochrane, 1999. "Force of Habit: A Consumption-Based Explanation of Aggregate Stock Market Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(2), pages 205-251, April.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1995.
"The Limits of Arbitrage,"
NBER Working Papers
5167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrei Shleifer ad Robert W. Vishny, 1995. "The Limits of Arbitrage," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1725, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Campbell, John Y., 1999.
"Asset prices, consumption, and the business cycle,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,
in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 19, pages 1231-1303
- Driffill, John & Sola, Martin, 1998. "Intrinsic bubbles and regime-switching," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 357-373, July.
- Mehra, Rajnish & Prescott, Edward C., 1985.
"The equity premium: A puzzle,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 145-161, March.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Maurice Obstfeld, 1989.
"Intrinsic Bubbles: The Case of Stock Prices,"
NBER Working Papers
3091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krusell, Per & Smith, Anthony A., 1997.
"Income And Wealth Heterogeneity, Portfolio Choice, And Equilibrium Asset Returns,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 387-422, June.
- Per Krusell & Anthony A. Smith, Jr., . "Income and Wealth Heterogeneity, Portfolio Choice, and Equilibrium Asset Returns," GSIA Working Papers 1997-45, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- repec:cup:macdyn:v:1:y:1997:i:2:p:387-422 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heaton, John & Lucas, Deborah J, 1996.
"Evaluating the Effects of Incomplete Markets on Risk Sharing and Asset Pricing,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(3), pages 443-87, June.
- John Heaton & Deborah Lucas, 1993. "Evaluating the Effects of Incomplete Markets on Risk Sharing and Asset Pricing," NBER Working Papers 4249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sanford J. Grossman & Zhongquan Zhou, 1993. "Optimal Investment Strategies For Controlling Drawdowns," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 241-276.
- Miller, Marcus H & Weller, Paul, 1990. "Currency Bubbles Which Affect Fundamentals: A Qualitative Treatment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(400), pages 170-79, Supplemen.
- Mordecai Kurz & Maurizio Motolese, .
"Endogenous Uncertainty and Market Volatility,"
99005, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- David A. Marshall & Nayan G. Parekh, 1999. "Can Costs of Consumption Adjustment Explain Asset Pricing Puzzles?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(2), pages 623-654, 04.
- Mehra, Rajnish & Prescott, Edward C., 1988. "The equity risk premium: A solution?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 133-136, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:wc2000:1902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.